Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Today's Search: Guacamole Station

I had a client ask to include a guacamole station for her wedding. I was looking for a little inspiration so I typed "guacamole station" in to bing.
Who is this fine lady? I mean, she's all spiffy in her blazer and ready for some action on her chaise...maybe she was thinking about guacamole and it caused her to take a seat.
 This guy seems to be inspecting his candy cane weapon before heading off to bludgeon the guy who sold him bad tacos. Thwack!
 Where in the phrase did I ask for a group of people sans underpants? Maybe they're headed to a fiesta...where pants are not required. Ole!
 Apparently, this is what you would need to take if you ate the guacamole. You go Prilosec! Way to jump on the people!

No comments:

Post a Comment